• The “Green Hunt” pieces are supposed to be fixed on a wall, either wood, concrete or
• Do not use the piece to make a new hole. Use a conventional method to make a hole
size 5-7 in your wall, test it with an ordinary screw first, then gently screw the piece afterwards.
• Do not screw it too tight. Choose to leave it a little distant from the wall if the turn cannot be finished until the piece is straight.
• Be careful when screwing the piece into the wall. Marks may appear if the wood touches the wall with too much pressure.
• Add the ears by folding the flat ends (not pointy) and introducing them into the lower holes.
• Add branches or anything your imagination can give. :)
• If the branch is too thick carve the branch to fit into the hole .
• If it is too thin insert a tiny piece of flat wood together with the branch.
• Weight limit has not been tested yet so keep your creativity under common sense size.